Application for enrolment on the Church Electoral Roll

Parish of St Mary the Virgin, Deane

* Those who become 16 during the next twelve months may complete the form and become eligible to be entered on the roll on their sixteenth birthday.
1. The only Churches at present in communion with the Church of England are other Anglican Churches and certain foreign Churches. 2. Membership of the Electoral Roll is also open to members in good standing of a Church not in communion with the Church of England which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity where those members are also prepared to declare themselves to be members of the Church of England. 3. Every six years a new roll is prepared and those on the previous roll are informed so that they can re-apply. 4. If you are not resident in the parish but were on the roll as an habitual worshipper and have been prevented by sickness or absence or other essential reason from worshipping for the past six months, you may write “would” before “have habitually attended” on the form and add “but was prevented from doing so because…” and then state the reason. 5. If you have any questions about completing this form then please contact the Church Office (01204 659637 / 6. In this form “parish” means ecclesiastical parish.